I’ve spoken at a lot of events, colleges, schools and universities, and love meeting new audiences, passing on my experience and answering questions - even the hard ones I wasn’t expecting - online and in person.
Here are some of my current and previous engagements.
Member of Speakers For Schools | ongoing
Journalist Robert Peston’s programme of providing professional speakers to schools around the UK.
Prodigious Inspiration Sessions | 2022
Working in-agency introducing the production teams at Leo Burnett and Saatchi to the playful joys of ink on paper!
National Teen Book Week | 2022
I gave a talk about a career illustrating for Young Adult & Middle Grade books.
Adobe Educational Summit
A talk about my illustration career together with the UK launch of our first documentary ‘Stupid Enough’.
Apple Store Covent Garden
A live in-store session integrating the iPad Pro and Apple pencil with my analogue workflow.
Schmiede, Hallein, Austria
Premiering our first documentary ‘Stupid Enough’ to an international audience of creatives.
Other talks and workshops include:
- Wacom Demonstrations (as a Wacom sponsored artist)
- Apple Store London’s ‘Made On A Mac’ series
- Authors Engaging Students programme
- Association of Illustrators speaker and judge
- The Creative Exchange, Scotland
- Pecha Kucha 20x20
I also speak at educational institutions at MA, BA, HND and A level, including:
- Birmingham Institute of Art and Design
- Coventry University
- Edinburgh College of Art
- Farnborough College
- North Warwickshire & Hinckley College
- Stafford College
- University of Lancaster
- London College of Printing
- Mid-Kent College
- DLD College
- London College of Communication
- Weston College, Weston-Super-Mare